Rooftop Skater 1 Rooftop Skater 1

GR8 GAME!

This Game rules the fucking planet. I had given up reviewing, however after reading killyourgod's review, i felt that no-one who was going to play this game should be exposed to such a blasphemy. killyourgod, go and get a life or play tony hawks if you want a proper skating game with your grinds and your vert ramps and all of that. and people do do rooftop skating, ive seen it somewhere.

Fite Club Tyler Vs. Homer Fite Club Tyler Vs. Homer

Ha h'm

Righteo then... That was really rather lame. the only reasons i gave it a 7 are because...
1/ It had timmy in it...
2/it had homer in it
3/Fight club is one of the best movies ever.

However.. none of these bear any relation to this entry, with its low quality animation, poor sound and lack of interactivity. so next time, try to work harder on the mouth movements, and make sure that each impact makes a better mark on the person who was hit.

Kill Bubbles (ppg) Kill Bubbles (ppg)

That was cool

That was a really good game! shame he didnt finish the seires so i can kill the other one. Anyway i havnt used a doggy bomb before so that was original. I also like the use of music in this piece.

Frag Vince McMahon 2 Frag Vince McMahon 2

go you ahead hmmmmm

do we have to kill stephanie, cant we just rape her or something? pleaase?? oh ok, i forgot, thats wrong. and shes a bitch

Virtual Surgeon Demo Virtual Surgeon Demo

Hmmmmm not tooo bad

That wasnt very good. At all. Awful. ABSOLUTE SHIT. but it was quite accurate as if i give a damn. oh well its life. isnt it ? I mean No-one else writes movies about surgery with no sound or humour or blood do they?

KBS (kill b. spears) KBS (kill b. spears)

Im in a generous OK?

This entry is awfull, but it made me laugh my ass off!
I suppose because i despise Britny spears this was funny, but the graphics sucked, badly, and i agree with fantaman- so read his revew as well

Dealer Dealer

DId i get in the highscore?

Really cool re-make- which dont pretend to be completely original. my score 1,081,989

kennys revenge kennys revenge

KoOl

Abso-fucking-lutely amazing.

Mini-Ramp Contest Mini-Ramp Contest

good

its okay cos he says its not his idea and doesnt pretend it is.

Illegal Huntin Illegal Huntin

What the hell is going on here

Why du u have t` shoot a certain part of each?